Getting Started: Computer Science 101 (Self-Paced) through Stanford University online is a great place to start to get familiar with computer basics.
For Students before class begins: Python is a simple but powerful language and will be used throughout the program so get familiar with the basics. It is not required that you go through the whole python course, but feel free to do so.
1. Internet Basics - What is the Internet? - Watch all 8 videos
2. Network+ Study Guide on Udemy by Mike Myers
Concentrate on the following courses:
5. Other Networking Resources
For Students before class begins
1. Network+ Study Guide on Udemy by Mike Myers
Complete all of the courses
Evolve spends a lot of time on the command line in Linux. The more practice you have navigating the file directory will better prepare you to be a cybersecurity professional.
1. Get started with the Linux Command Line
2. Additional Resources:
Networking Events: People hire people not pieces of paper so get out there and meet experts who are in the field.
Recommended blogs and podcasts: Make security news a part of your everyday routine.